Not sure how we rated it but after the looooooong van ride (ok, technically two van ride since we had to switch from the mainland China van to the Hong Kong van in Shenzen), but when we finally arrived at the Sky City Marriott by the airport, we found our room on the Executive Floor! A sweet way to cap 10 days in a tiny room maybe twice the size of our King bed (and that includes the hall, bathroom, and the bed).
I think the Chinese have it right with our post-meeting Maya stay at 10 days...that gave us all enough time to get comfortable with each other in an environment that was generally familiar to Maya. Without us all from going crazy staying in said tiny room.
Speaking of crazy, Ann dragged...sorry took us shopping this morning one more time. I shouldn't complain, I'm the one whose stuff was most expensive even though Maya got more. And Ann actually didn't buy anything, but she really enjoyed showing me the medicine and pet markets I missed on Monday.
Just finishing up repacking for tomorrow and then I'll join Ann and Maya sleeping up for the big trip home tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving!






You should be bringing us sunny but COLD weather for Thanksgiving. Enjoy that big plane ride...we'll be watching for your arrival on Tilton Drive!
ReplyDeleteLove, Alice